Our Practice Areas
The practice area of real estate and property law deals with a variety of related issues in both commercial and residential settings.
Issues may include:
• Rights and interests in real estate and real property
• Sales, purchases, and other transfers of real estate and real property
• Title to real property, zoning and land use
We offer comprehensive assistance with:
• Contract review and drafting
• Residential and commercial lease review
• Drafting of promissory notes
• Deeds of trust review and preparation
• Residential real estate title and escrow services
Wills AND estate PLANNING
While it may be the last thing you want to think about, estate planning is an important step to protect the interests of your family. A well prepared estate plan will help you ensure your wishes are carried out and your loved ones are taken care of once you're gone.
If you pass away without a plan in place, your family members may be left to sort out the mess in court. Let us help you with:
• Will document creation
• Power of attorney
• Advanced medical directives (living will)
Estate Administration AND PROBATE
When a person dies, whether they pass with or without a will, it is common to probate their estate. This allows for the personal representative to wind up the affairs of the decedent and for the administration and distribution of the estate of the deceased.
We can assist the personal representative as they navigate the Office of the Register of Wills to complete the probate process.
business and corporation formation
Small business is the backbone of this great country. Whether you are a new entrepreneur or an existing small business, let our firm assist with legal aspects of starting and running your business. We can assist with:
• Choosing and forming your legal entity
• Drafting operating agreements
• Assisting with liability insurance review
• Lease negotiations
• Business sales and purchases
• General outside counseling services
Civil matters are those relating to people's interactions with one another and are filed when one person sues another because he or she believes they have been harmed or are owed money. Let us help protect your assets and freedom and give us a call today.
• Personal injury
• Breach of contract
• Wrongful death
Adoption, Guardianship, and Change of name
Adopting a child, having a guardian appointed, or changing your name, can be stressful and time consuming. Let us help you navigate these processes as they relate to our court system.